Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Stormy Eye

I don't like the rain. It's too cold where I live and unpleasant. I'd like to be in one of those places that has warm, gentle rains. Alas, I don't live there, so I do silly things like do my makeup inspired by the weather.

This was actually done weeks ago, but as you may have read in my last post; it's been a while.

On with the look! More pictures and products after the jump!






Glitter eyeliner is the best.

Products (from what I can remember...):
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette 
  • NYX Glitter Eyeliner in Pewter
  • Wet n Wild Eye Pencil in Black
  • Maybelline Line Stiletto in Black
  • Some random mascara (Come on guys. We know they all look the same...)
Thanks for reading, 
Tessa


0 comments:

Post a Comment