Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Eye of the Night! (EOTN)

I don't think I could wear something like this out on your average sunny day (yet...) but I really like it as a night/going out look! Which, you know, is what I totally did last night. I didn't stay in my room and eat snacks all night or anything.

My inspiration was the Maybelline palette. I don't use it often because the colors are so vibrant, but I needed a bright green for this look and it certainly did the job! The whole colored brows thing is new, too. Maybe it is my subconscious telling me I should dye my hair red like i've always wanted! Who knows?




For this look I utilized the following products:

  • Urban Decay Eye Primer in Original
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion in Forest Fury
  • Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Buttercupcake
  • Lancome Artliner in Noir
  • NYX Single Eyeshadow in Luxor and Burgundy Pearl 
  • NYX Retractable Eye Pencil in Peacock
  • Benefit BadGal Mascara in Plum
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Thanks for reading and have a great day! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment