Being that this is my first actual tutorial I would like to know what you think of it! Do you like/dislike the style of it? Do you prefer talking in person or voice over? Music/no music? Please comment below about with honest (but still constructive) opinions!
This look is done with my Burning Heart palette by Sugarpill and ughhh am I in love. The shadows are so pigmented and show up beautifully in pictures and in person. Especially well in pictures, in fact, because they are matte.
Click below for the tutorial video, more pictures, and a list of the products I used!
List of products:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Sugarpill Buttercupcake
- Sugarpill Flamepoint
- Sugarpill Love+
- Sugarpill Poison Plum
- NYX Retractable Eye Pencil in Turquoise Blue
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner
- Maybelline One-by-One Mascara
- Bare Escentuals Prime Time
- Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder
- NYX Powder Blush in Angel
Thanks for reading (and now watching!!) and have a great day xx