Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Twiggy-esque Contest Entry :)

This is my entry for atelierbeauty.com's Twiggy-esque makeup contest!
This was actually a really fun look for me to try. When I researched Twiggy, I noticed that in a lot of her photos she had a cut crease and very, very long lashes (both top and bottom!). She also had large eyes and a cute boyish haircut look. I recently had my hair cut short so it was perfect timing to do the short hair and extreme part that she sports in a lot of her shoots. Soft pink lips let the eyes stand out!

If you would like to enter this contest as well (which I suggest! Trying out looks like this is great practice!) then you can go to http://www.atelierbeauty.com/?p=1870 and read the rules :)

And here we go!
More pictures after the jump!











And voila! Twiggy! (Kind of...)

What I used---
Eyes: Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP, NYX Chrome Loose Eyeshadow in Golden Pink, NYX Eyeshadow Single in Dune, LA Girl Fine Line, Lancome Artliner, L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes in Black, NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk, Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck

Cheeks: NYX Powder Blush in Angel

Lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul

Thanks so much for reading and have a great day! xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey I got your blog from beautylish! Hope to see more from you!

    This looks great one you ! L'oreal mascara is my fav too!

    I am going to subscribe! Check out my blog and subscribe if you like it!

    http://typefashion.wordpress.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @typefashion

    Thanks so much <3
    Yep L'Oreal is pretty amazing. Especially for looks like this where dramatic lashes are needed.

    And I subscribed back ;)

    ReplyDelete